Health QR Inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to the site and the material and content on the site, unless otherwise stated. You may view, download, or print pages from the site for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- sell or modify site content or materials; or
- reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use such content or materials;
- use site content for any commercial or public purpose;
- use the site material in connection with products or services that are not those of Health QR Inc.; or
- use content from the site in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers;
- use site content or materials in any way that disparages or discredits Health QR Inc. and/or its licensors, that dilutes or otherwise infringes our or our licensor’s intellectual property rights;
By using this site you are agreeing not to engage in certain unacceptable behaviours.
You must not:
- use this site in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the site or impairs its accessibility or availability to other users; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or is connected with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use this site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of, or is linked to, any malicious software (this includes any spyware, computer viruses, Trojan horse, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkit), spam or unsolicited commercial communications;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and/or data harvesting) on or in relation to this site;
- harass or abuse any other user;
- use this site for any purposes related to marketing;
- aid or facilitate any of the above.
By registering at this site you agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself insofar as it is required by the registration process. It is also your responsibility to ensure the security of your username and password. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, it is your responsibility to let us know immediately.
We disclaim liability for any and all losses and damages arising from your failure to comply with this section.
This site is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Health QR Inc. makes no representations or warranties in relation to this site or the information and materials provided on this site. Health QR Inc. does not warrant that this site will be constantly available, or available at all or that the information on this site is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing on this site constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Health QR Inc. will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, use of, or otherwise in connection with, this site for any direct or indirect, special or consequential loss, or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
You agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this site disclaimer will protect Health QR Inc.’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and/or sub-contractors as well as Health QR Inc.
You hereby indemnify Health QR Inc. and undertake to keep Health QR Inc. indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Health QR Inc. to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Health QR Inc.’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Health QR Inc. arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Health QR Inc. may take such action as it deems necessary or appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending or prohibiting your ability to access the site, blocking your IP address, requesting that your internet service provider prevent you from accessing the site and/or initiating court proceedings.
Modification of the site
Health QR Inc. reserves the right to modify the site. The site, including its layout, presentation, services supported, or another other aspect, may be modified at any time, for any reason, with or without warning. The site, and/or any services supported by or offered on it, may be discontinued at any time.
Revision of Terms and Conditions
Health QR Inc. reserves the right to modify these terms. Any changes will be published on this page. Revisions will apply from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this site. It is your obligation to ensure your familiarity with the updated terms.
If any provision of these terms is determined to be void, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason it shall be deemed severable from the remaining terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining terms. If any void, unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted.
Any legal action arising out of or relating to the terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the law of Nova Scotia, Canada.